Walk Cycle Animation - Further Development

On Tuesday 21st February, we were given a project to create a walk cycle animation using a light box. After completing the projects I decided to make it digital and animate it that way.

First I used the exact same layout I used when using the light box.


After making sure the animation looked smooth I the started sketching the outline of my character. I chose to do a solider due to the larger strides the animation is taking.


I then decided to add colour, similar to the colours that would have been worn in WW2 to fir with my character story. I the added shading.


After that I only added a shadow, the it was done.


I also wanted to try the walk cycle with a 4 legged creature so it could be used for reference later, as that is what I will be using in my final animation.

I would have liked to further develop the fox like I did the solider.

Comments