Final Animation - Further Development

 

The first thing I decided to do was set all the line work out so I knew exactly where the fox would be. It made it easier when colouring and shading later. I did struggle at some parts but think the animation came out looking rather good. 


As my first piece of animation, I did struggle with how to turn the fox's body so it would look like its turning, but also so it looks natural.


After completing the initial line work I then went in and coloured the fox and added her collar and the piece of paper. Initially I was going to have her footprints as their logo, but then decided against it as it was rather difficult to do and hard to see. I then went with making her collar branded with the Chanel logo. Although still not obvious, it is still easier to see in my opinion.


This is my final animation without any sound effects. I loved the way it came out. It does look like it could do with a couple of extra frames to make the animation slightly smoother, but I am happy with the finished result.

Comments